Our church was founded at 1615 N Wells Street Fort Wayne, Indiana. The building that once housed a bank become known as the "Church of Divine Science", Inc. when the original pastor Reverend Bernice Brock received her charter for the Spiritualist Church of Divine Science on May 19, 1945. The Reverends Bernice and Omer Brock continued to serve our church faithfully until 1985 when they retired. At that time, the Reverend A. Jay Fisher became pastor and was assisted by the Reverend Edward Cummings until Edward relocated in 1998.
In November 2006, Reverend Fisher retired. He remains Pastor Emeritus and Church Organist. Today we are served by Reverend Roslyn Brundige, Reverend Sandra Mudrack, and many other volunteers who serve the church in many different capacities.
On May 21, 1994, a new charter was established with the United Metaphysical Churches, growing our congregation from our original Spiritualist roots to Members of all the Metaphysical faiths. The United Metaphysical Churches national headquarters is located in Roanoke, Virginia.
Then In February of 2012, the name was changed to reflect our Metaphysical ties to what it is today "Fort Wayne Metaphysical Chapel"
Take the first step toward personal renewal – join us!
MEMBER OF UNITED METAPHYSICAL CHURCHES
Around The Chapel
healing & Prayer
GET IN TOUCH